The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, 2nd ed.
Teamwork…the ultimate competitive advantage.
Based on the New York Times bestseller by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team addresses the obstacles that prevent even the best teams from succeeding:
- Absence of Trust
- Fear of Conflict
- Lack of Commitment
- Avoidance of Accountability
- Inattention to Results
Choose to engage Master Facilitator Joy Duling to lead your program or purchase this topic in a Do-It-Yourself Kit.
- Understand what’s expected of a
- Measure the degree to which teams
meet their expectations
- Take steps toward building trust and
- Develop a plan to improve commitment,
accountability, and results
Contact our office to discuss a 1/2 day, full-day or series program for your team.